Minggu, 31 Maret 2013



LESSON-PHOTOGRAPHY.

Photography is very much liked by the people Adults, teenagers and even young people will surely love children if the results are good results in photo satisfy.moreover our hobby and traveling, certainly we will take the picture or photo, which we visited in an area that view beautiful if we see, then we do not bias let go of the beautiful scenery that we did not take the picture, then we really lose all if we do not capture it., I suggested to with among adults, adolescents and children as well as his shooting it must be good and true, that we must learn how to photography, so we captured her results will be better.
Photography is very good lesson for us that has beautiful natural scenery and awe, then we should really to perpetuate it,s shoot., So that we can show to others who want to dating or a visit to the Country that will even travel., We need to learn photography , maybe we will perpetuate our photo shots so the results are very good and satisfying.
Lesson photography course we will be teaching the ways trick photo shoot well, where we'll learn it well and right.I hope for people who are traveling and want to capture the image, you should first learn the ways and trick photography shoot cameras shoot photography well to the results it.s  satisfy because picture photography is a document that we are immortal and beautiful if we reminisced. therefore we should be acutely aware of shooting photography is good and right, not to the result we want is not achieved because we did not take the shot right.need it photography lessons we learn so that we are not disappointed with the results of our photo images.
From my experience where I was traveling out of the country while his example was when I was visiting the State Malaysia.I ever photograph with my friends but the result was not good, but the place was very nice and beautiful scenery, so sorry me why we do not perpetuate., the example is my time that I was taking pictures in the administrative center of Malaysia whose name the putra-jaya, at which time I saw a very nice architecture her building.Dari point where I think we are learning photography, and there is no loss and miss when studying photography.with truly behold we learn photography, from the experience that I am very sorry to not perpetuate the image of good results, and is still a great deal of experience on my experience it.There time again my experience when visiting  GENTING GROUND mountainous regions be perceive and foggy, when I took aim with friends on the spot, but saying once the results are not good, because when I do not know how to take a picture photography properly, this is where we need to take photography lessons, how to trick and take pictures of us with good and satisfactory results.

13 komentar: